All Tailwind Flight Center aircraft are available for rent!
In order to rent an aircraft, you must:
- Possess at least a Private Pilot Certificate
- Possess at least a 3rd Class Medical Certificate
- Complete a checkout flight with one of Tailwind’s Certified Flight Instructors
In order to rent the Piper Arrow, a pilot must:
- Hold a complex endorsement
- Have at least 100 Hours Pilot-In-Command Flight Time
The following are our current rental rates, which are subject to change:
- Cessna 172N- $125.00/Hour
- Piper PA-28R-201- $169.00/Hour
(all base rental rates- add 5% sales tax)
Call us today to schedule your checkout flight!